Do you want to add a handmade touch to your gift giving this year? Then consider giving the gift of peace, tranquility, and relaxation with hand crafted bath and body presents that you can make yourself using natural ingredients.
I reached out to fellow bloggers and asked if they would share their homemade gift tutorials and recipes. Previously, I shared Over 20 Homemade Food Gifts from the Kitchen. Now I am eager to share an amazing collection of natural bath and body recipes and tutorials that you can use to hand craft your own personal care products.
15+ DIY Bath and Body Product Recipes
There are few sensations quite as wonderful as sinking into a warm bath on a chilly winter night. Including herbal scented bath salts and soaps offers a spa-like experience for relaxing and reducing stress. Further enhance the luxury with moisturizing body lotions and scrubs to sooth winter skin, and you have an impressive gift package for someone special.
The personal care products below are easy to make and would make lovely presents for friends and family:
- DIY His and Hers Spa Gift Baskets – SchneiderPeeps
- Easy Soapmaking with Melt and Pour Soap Bases – The 104 Homestead
- How to Make Goat Milk Soap Without Lye – The Frugal Chicken
- How To Make Melt and Pour Soap – Trayer Wilderness
- Organic Lotion Bars Made Simple (with a crock pot) – Little Family Adventure
- Simple Homemade Lip Balm Recipe – Untrained Housewife
- DIY Herbal Lip Balm – Simple Life Mom
- Natural Deodorant Recipe for Sensitive Skin – Healthy Eats Real
- DIY Shaving Cream – Healthy Eats Real
- Herbal Tub Teas – Studio Botanica
- Epsom Salts Lavender Bath – Natural Fit Foodie
- Soothing Oatmeal Bath – Herbal Academy
- Calendula Sugar Scrub – Homespun Seasonal Living
- Homemade Sugar Scrub – Whole New Mom
- Homemade Peppermint Salve for Dry Skin – Melissa K. Norris
- Herbal Infused Whipped Body Butter Recipe – Herbal Academy
- Homemade Citrus Body Wash – Whole New Mom
Overwhelmed by the different recipes and ingredients?
Even novice DIYers can craft some natural handmade beauty products with a kit . Each kit contains ingredients, instructions, and containers to make your own homemade bath and body products. A great way to learn how to make your own:
What homemade gifts will you give this year? Let us know in the comments.
You May Also Like:
Good planning is key to a successful vegetable garden.
Whether you are new to growing your own food or have been growing a vegetable garden for years, you will benefit from some planning each year. You will find everything you need to organize and plan your vegetable garden in my PDF eBook, Grow a Good Life Guide to Planning Your Vegetable Garden.
Never miss a post. Sign up for the free Grow a Good Life Newsletter and we'll send you an email with all the new articles posted on the website: