This egg recipe roundup includes a variety of nutritious meals made with eggs. Explore egg recipes from breakfast to dinner and a few snacks as well.
It was spring and the chickens were increasing their egg production!
Two chickens out of seven began laying in the fall before the dark days of winter set in. They continued to lay once every other day or so. We were saving up the eggs collected to enjoy on the weekend. All of a sudden the nest boxes were busy as the girls waited in line for their turn. We started collecting three per day, then four, then five, then six! A half dozen of eggs a day adds up quickly.
With three-dozen eggs in the fridge and growing, I put a call out to my blogger friends to see if they would be willing to share recipes and uses for excess eggs. I am thankful that they heeded my plea and provided so many recipes to share and enjoy for every meal plus a few snacks as well.
> Are you concerned about eggs and cholesterol? Read Eat the Yolks by Liz Wolfe
Egg-Cellent Egg Recipe Collection:
- Frittata by Deductive Seasoning
- Tropical Frittata by Edible Harmony
- Blueberry Frittata by Edible Harmony
- Banana Scramble by Edible Harmony
- Two Ingredient Flour-Less Pancakes by Edible Harmony
- Breakfast Stuffed Acorn Squash by Edible Harmony
- Grain Free Wrap by Edible Harmony
- Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Cups by My Heart Beets
- Curried Egg Frittata by My Heart Beets
- Spicy Egg Frittata by My Heart Beets
- Eggs Poached in a Spiced Tomato Sauce (Shakshouka) by My Heart Beets
- Egg and Butter Coffee by Pickle Me Too
- How to Make Quiche Without a Recipe by Richly Rooted
- Julia Child’s Ham and Potato Casserole by Black Fox Homestead
- Spinach and Kale Quiche with Four Crust Options by The Organic Kitchen
- Poached Eggs and Veggies on Toast by The Organic Kitchen
- Oven Breakfast in a Ramekin by Scratch Mommy
- Scrambled Egg Muffins by Raia’s Recipes
- Fluffy Grain Free Pancakes (with dairy-free options) by Vintage Kids Modern World
- A Crustless Quiche with Beets and Greens by Fresh Bites Daily
- Salmon Frittata by Fresh Bites Daily
- Breakfast Casserole by We Got Real
- Mushroom and Spinach Crustless Quiche by We Got Real
- Paleo Bacon Deviled Eggs by Real Food RN
- Creamy Homemade Eggnog by Real Food RN
- Leftovers Frittata by Real Food RN
- Banana Bacon Frittata by Real Food RN
- Eyeball Drooling Eggs by Food Your Body Will Thank You For
- Pumpkin Custard Ice Cream by Food Your Body Will Thank You For
- German Pancakes by Simplify, Live, Love
- Eggy Breakfast Muffins by Simplify, Live, Love
- Easy Swiss Chard Frittata (or crustless quiche) by Real Food Whole Health
- Spiced & Pickled Duck Eggs by The Nourished Caveman
- Pickled Duck Eggs With Herbs (Sugar-Free) by The Nourished Caveman
- Perfect Scrambled Eggs by Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Preserving Eggs – Pickled Eggs and Beyond by Pantry Paratus
- Shakshuka (Eggs Baked in Tomato Sauce) by Economies of Kale
- Perfect Coconut Flour Pancakes by Real Food Outlaws
- How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs by Little Owl Crunchy Momma
- Bacon and Cauliflower Frittata by Little Owl Crunchy Momma
- Dutch Baby with Soaked Whole Wheat Flour by Little Owl Crunchy Momma
- Crustless Quiche by Ever Growing Farm
If the list above isn’t enough, here is a few more egg recipe roundups shared by fellow bloggers:
- Egg Roundup by Pickle Me Too
- How to Use Up Extra Eggs by The Natural Living Site
- 100+ Recipes for Farm Fresh Eggs – Attainable Sustainable
Are you on Pinterest? All these recipes are also pinned HERE!
I hope this egg recipe collection comes in handy for those of you with a lot of eggs to use. I know I will be trying many of these, as they sound so delicious. If you use any of the recipes, please consider letting the blogger know what you thought and how you found them by leaving a comment on their blog. I know they would love to hear from you.
Good planning is key to a successful vegetable garden.
Whether you are new to growing your own food or have been growing a vegetable garden for years, you will benefit from some planning each year. You will find everything you need to organize and plan your vegetable garden in my PDF eBook, Grow a Good Life Guide to Planning Your Vegetable Garden.
Never miss a post. Sign up for the free Grow a Good Life Newsletter and we'll send you an email with all the new articles posted on the website: