Simplify mealtimes with our recipe collection of over 40 delicious, ready-to-eat meals in a jar. Just open, heat, and enjoy homemade soups, stews, chilis, beans, meats, and more – straight from your pantry.
Say goodbye to rushed, last-minute cooking and embrace the ease of enjoying homemade meals whenever you desire. Explore a rich collection of meal-in-a-jar pressure canning recipes, including soups, stews, chili, beans, beef, pork, poultry, homemade stocks, and bone broths.
How this Meals in a Jar Pressure Canning eBook Came to Be
With winter approaching and the possibility of power outages due to winter storms, I decided to work on building a collection of home-canned meals in a jar for easy heating on the wood stove. I knew there were quite a few canning recipes that are easy to heat and eat or combine with rice or pasta for a quick meal with minimal fuss. The only problem was that these recipes were scattered across different websites and canning books.
So, I started collecting and organizing these recipes into a notebook to streamline the process. I poured through all my canning books, including Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving, The All New Ball Book of Canning and Preserving, Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving, So Easy to Preserve, and the University Cooperative Extensions websites. Soon, I had a collection of 50 recipes: 44 meals, along with recipes for homemade stocks, bone broths, and tomato juice.
It didn’t take long for me to realize that this collection could also help others. Thus, this eBook, Grow a Good Life Guide to 40+ Meals in a Jar Pressure Canning Recipes, was born.
This 70-page eBook is your gateway to a year-round supply of home-cooked meals at your fingertips. Explore a rich collection of safe pressure canning recipes for homemade stocks, bone broths, tomato juice, soups, stews, chilis, beans, beef, pork, and poultry.
- 50 Pressure Canning Recipes: A large collection of safe canning recipes for meals in a jar in one eBook. Discover 44 delectable meals in a jar, alongside recipes for homemade stocks and bone broths.
- Expertly Curated: Recipes are adaptations of meticulously tested recipes from reputable sources that adhere to USDA canning procedures. Drawing from trusted references such as Ball canning books, So Easy to Preserve, and the University Cooperative Extensions websites, you can be confident in the safety and quality of these canning recipes.
- Simplified Design: Our eBook features a clean and straightforward page layout, making it a breeze to print out your favorite recipes for quick reference.
- PDF eBook Format: Easy-to-read PDF format suitable for all devices.
Grow a Good Life Guide to 40+ Meals in a Jar Pressure Canning Recipes is an invitation to preserve delicious home-cooked meals throughout the year. This guide will help you fill your pantry with jars of homemade ready to open and heat up for a warm and cozy meal:
- Convenience: Ready-to-eat, home-cooked meals in minutes
- Cost savings: Less expensive than takeout or frozen meals
- Preparedness: Shelf-stable meals in case of power outages
Purchase the PDF eBook, Grow a Good Life Guide to 40+ Meals in a Jar Pressure Canning Recipes, and fill your storage shelves with convenient meals that are easy to heat and eat.